Your privacy is important to us. This privacy notice provides information about the personal
information that RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd collects, and the ways in which we will use that
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, recognise that to carry out our services, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd
must collect and use personal data relating to the people with whom, and for whom, the
work is concerned with. ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to a living individual
from which that individual may be identified (including, for example, their name, address).
‘Individuals’ may include members of the public, current / past / prospective employees,
currents / past / prospective clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, will manage any personal data in accordance with the General
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, whether on paper, databases, emails, telephone
records, or recorded by any other means. Personal data shall:
- be processed fairly and lawfully
- be processed for limited purposes
- be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- be accurate and up-to-date
- not be kept for longer than is necessary
- be processed in line with the rights of data subjects
- be processed securely
Personal information collection
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, may collect the following kinds of personal information from
yourself or your tenant:
- Name and contact details, including; property address, telephone numbers and email
- Any other relevant information provided by you, to carry out work, in or around
your property, or a scheme of homes owned by you.
Using personal information
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, will use your / your tenants personal information to:
- To correspond and make appointments at the address where work may be carried
out, whether this be your home, office, place of work, or your tenant’s residency.
- To provide quotations and invoices for the necessary work.
- To carry out work at the necessary address.
- Accounting purposes.
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, will not disclose personal information to any others, except to
the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or
prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We, RoofRescue.co.uk Ltd, will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or
alteration of your personal information; we will store all the personal information you
provide securely. We will immediately notify the necessary individuals, of any data breaches
that may occur.
information, please write:
By post: 7A Swievelands Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham, Kent, TN16 3QA